Many students enjoy school holidays and breaks

Sophia Huskanovic and Krissy Eisserman

After many days of classes, and homework, students find joy when it comes to School Holidays. For example, Thanksgiving break, Christmas, Spring break, and many more. Students suddenly feel relieved during the holidays. 

Amaya Wasden is a seventh grade Dobie student who really enjoys School Holidays. Her favorite break is summer break. Why? Amaya loves spending time with her family. She usually goes to Six Flags and other fun family events. “I like having months and months off of school, like vacation!” said Wasden.

Xavier White is an eighth grade Dobie student who loves to chill with his friends. He enjoys having School Holidays/ breaks as well. His favorite break/School holiday is Spring Break. Why, you  may ask? He loves “being with friends and family at the beach.” White also enjoys playing sports, going to the movies on a sunny day and loves “seeing females.”

Lastly, Markus Richardson is a seventh grade Dobie student who loves Christmas Break. He enjoys laying down, opening presents, and seeing his family. Overall, he loves seeing the whole scenery of Christmas. Red, green, white, blue, waking up to a tree full of presents! “I like to have fun while it lasts.”

Many students sincerely enjoy School Holidays/ breaks. What do you think about them? Leave a comment below, and have a great day!

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Many students enjoy school holidays and breaks”

1. Alessandra Aladzeme on January 22nd, 2018 12:59 pm

I really liked your article but I feel that the article needs more information about why students think that being out of school is so much fun and why is so tiring.

[Reply]

2. Angel Pham on January 29th, 2018 12:34 pm

This is so true!!!

[Reply]

3. Tamyra Daniels on February 1st, 2018 10:50 am

This is me in one article!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.