Personal View- What I’m Thankful For

Haleigh McFarland, Staff Reporter

Thanksgiving is a special day that we get to see our family, friends, or whoever we love that supports us and thank them for all of their love and support! Whether  you thank your parents for all that they do to make sure your happy or even your coach for the sport you play that always cheers you on and makes sure you are the best you can be. Tell them how grateful you are for everything they do for you and how much they mean to you.

This Thanksgiving  I’m thankful for all my teachers and all that they do to help me learn and understand the world around me and how it works.They make me want to come to school to learn and appreciate the things they teach me  I’m thankful for my family because they’re always there for me every step of the way. No matter what I do I know they’ll be there for me.

I’m thankful for Coach Hacker for helping me get better at tennis. He’s always there to help and support me in everything I do ,and make sure I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. I’m thankful for Sister Walter, Sister Cook, and Sister Rosenberg because they are great models and there always so happy to see me when I do activities with them! I look up to them because They are wonderful people who help and care for everyone.

I’m Thankful for all of my friends and all they do for me. I’m especially thankful for my very close friend Miranda Covington because she has always been there for me no matter what I did. She has helped me become a better and happier person by encouraging me to look on the better side of things and having faith in the people and things I love! She has also encouraged me to get better grades ,so I can be the best student I can be!

I hope all of the people I know and care about Know how much I love and care for them and that I will always support them in the things they do as well! You are all have a major role in  my and I wouldn’t be here without y’all helping and supporting me through everything I’ve been threw in the past and all that is yet to come in the future!