PV: I am grateful for Coach Head

Trenton Urbina, Staff Reporter

PV: I am grateful for Coach Head

By:Trenton Urbina

Dobie News Staff Reporter

I am grateful for Coach Head because she has always been really nice to me. For me there is something inside of her that sets her apart from other teachers. I am grateful for Coach Head because she’s different. I think the way she acts towards her students and athletes is unique. She doesn’t yell and she isn’t annoying– instead she’s supportive, motivating, courageous and determined.

She interacts with her students in a way that I have always enjoyed. When I was in cross country she helped not just me but the other athletes their as well. She was courageous and determined to always push everyone to better.

I am grateful for Coach head because when I needed help at something she always told me what to do and helped me out. Yeah, she did give us a lot of homework but with her help I always was able to complete MOST of it. She taught not just me but the entire class pretty well. I thought she was just really good at what she did and really engaging.

I am grateful for Coach Head because she always motivated me even when I didn’t know what I was doing. She always made sure I was doing the right thing and not doing every question the wrong way. Even when I didn’t have enough confidence when I was in cross country she still believed in me. She told me that I had to try harder and I had gotten better at what we were doing.

I am grateful for Coach Head because everyone likes her. We all think she is such a nice teacher and coach. By far the best teacher at Dobie. She’s nice, not annoying and really cool! I’m not just the only one who thinks that either, even some of my friends agree with me.